Siemens dishwashers are very popular due to their reliability. Nevertheless, even such an equipment tends to break down. Owners sometimes notice that their dishwasher does not wash the dishes properly anymore.
Signs of malfunction
It is quite simple to notice problems during operation. After completing the washing and drying program, grease stains or even food residues may remain on the surface of the dishes.
Such improper dishwashing may be caused by several reasons:
- the water heater is broke;
- the circulation pump is broke;
- the sprinkler impeller is broke;
- problems with thermal relay;
- problems with the software module;
- the water turbidity sensor s broke (installed only on premium class models).
Troubleshooting in the Siemens dishwasher
If you want to start repair, you need to get special tools for disassembling the case. If the problem is in a broken node, you need to have a spare part.
The exact list of failures cannot be specified, since everything depends on the nature of the malfunction. You will definitely need a screwdriver and an adjustable wrench. If the nuts are located in hard-to-reach places, you will need to use ring wrenches, the head of which corresponds to the diameter of the fixing element.
Sequence of steps:
- Watch the behavior of your dishwasher;
- Remove the case cover and get to the problem part;
- Carry out the replacement;
- Assemble the dishwasher in the reverse order of disassembly;
- Test the equipment.